Can I Help You?

Hello, everyone. Long time no see.

It's me, the same old me. The only thing different is that I've become the 11th grader now *squeals in fake excitement*. I'm obviously glad that I made through my first year in this full-of-pressure place *cries*, and I want to thank God for that.

Anyway, new class means new tasks. And for my first English assignment, our lovely teacher made us do a dialogue with our seatmates and write the whole thing down on our own blog. Hope this would help y'all somehow, so please enjoy.


cinema; taken from Google.com

Team members :
  • Debora Rumondang (D) as Customer
  • Salma Alifia (S) as The Ticket Seller
*the ticket seller were emptying the cash register when a customer entered the cinema*

S : *jumps to the counter* Hello, good afternoon! Welcome to the 7TH THEATRE! May I help you?
D : Yes, please. I would like to know the movie schedule for tomorrow.
S : Okay, please hold on for a minute. What time would you like to watch the movie, Miss?
D : Between 6 and 8 o'clock in the evening would be nice.
S : Just a moment. *searches something on the computer* Ah! What about watching Insidous on 7 o'clock?
D : So sorry, but no thanks. I'll definitely pass since I'm just so not into horror films.
S : Oh, I see. How about ... watching Frozen at 7.30 PM instead?
D : *blushes* How do you know? I LOVE Elsa and that would be very lovely. Just perfect. I'd love to book a seat for one, please!
S : That would be Rp 45,000.00. Can I help you with anything else, Miss?
D : I think I'm good for now. Thanks anyway.
S : Alright. See you tomorrow, Miss! Have a nice day!
D : You too!

Komentar

Postingan Populer