Edu Passion : Another One?

I guess I've done this post a while back, haven't I? Well, another one won't hurt, I suppose? *grins*

Let's start the 2019's part of this blog with a remake post(?), shall we?

So a while ago, precisely on the 24th January of 2019, my school held this kind of event called 'Edu Passion'. It is an event where the student committee invite several universities--and other company as well--to give us, the students of SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, who has zero idea of how things works in college, a little picture and explanation.

I gotta admit, this year's event is far more organized and neat that last year's Edu Passion. We have a lot more space to actually stand and go to each stalls, not like last year's. So, cheers to that!

I definitely got something from all those stalls. I was a little bit disappointed when the ITB's students didn't take the job to at least make their booth looks decent seriously--I mean, I know that the information that was given was indeed more important than the decoration, but I still want to feel like they attracted me and I don't know, I don't think that makes sense but yeah. I personally feel like they're being too 'arrogant' to think that 'Oh, we don't need to decorate this place, people will come anyway, our varsity is well known already' and so on. I mean, ugh, I don't know. I lost interest suddenly, I don't know.

On the other hand, I found a lot of interesting university to apply. Like the Tokyo International University, for example. The information that was given from both the flyer and the person on the stall was crystal clear. I may apply to that college, to be honest. I may also take the opportunity to apply for the scholarship as well, I mean, it looks promising.

I also found the London Communication School (I forgot its name, sorry) and I was interested as well. The school only has one faculty, which is the Communication, but it has eight department. The program that was offered seemed necessary, and I don't know, I may be biased.

Binus also looked promising, I tell you. One of my sister's friend's sister has went there and they told me that Binus is great. She's graduated now with a double-degree, which I think is pretty cool. The Binus also held this kind of workshop about creativity and I loved it so much.

Amongst the sea of university, I noticed some other stalls such as the Adiwiyata (which is that one stall the school used to brag about their achievement in making the most environmental-friendly school in West Java), I also saw some banks and many more.

Being on the event was nice, I admit that. I get to see so much more and know even more about certain university. But, I'll be honest with you--leaving the place only made me even more confused on my choice. All my life I thought ITB was the best option for me, but I don't feel so sure anymore. I hate physics, but I love working with small amount of people. I wanted to go to UI, but my mind still thinks ITB is the best.

I don't know, man. Let's just hope for the best, shall we?

P.S. This is some photo I took. It's not much, since I was too busy looking around to find something interesting. 




Komentar

Postingan Populer